Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spicy boost to increasing HDL levels and more, Tara’s input will be appreciated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have read monica's book...mostly. i have it on my pc in kindle format. the book is mostly tables and although there is a feature to increase font size it does not work on the tables. even with the page to the largest size my 32' monitor allows i can no longer read the tables. or the search results.

but it does mention frying as being inflammatory and that some foods we think of as healthy are as well. what i like about this book is that she says you dont have to give up these things but end the day in an anti- inf state with balance.

as for frying, olive oil is good but be aware it has a low smoke point that is not good for frying. i have an olive oil sprayer (Mysto) that is wonderful. spread veggies out on a broiler pan, season and spray with a mist of pure olive oil. roast at a high heat. yum and no additives that are in canned cooking sprays.

Comment

I like your post with the +, - IF numbers. And the oils that we get everywhere "out" and frankly what many are using in their homes are the high IF oils.
      DON"T heat your oils! add after the cooking process. Best anti-inflammatory advice I got.
      NutritionTara
      Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Working...
      X