B vitamins, inositol, choline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B vitamins, inositol, choline

Hi Tara--On a thread on 7-13, you had mentioned inositol as vitamin B3. I can't find it, my multi B has B3 as niacinamide. Can you tell me where I can get those various B-vitamins you mentioned in that post, in those specific chemical mixes?

Also, where to get choline. I have Twin Labs inositol and choline combo capsules that I haven't opened yet. Can you talk a little bit about that supplement, and how it applies to muscle weak tremors, and any effects?

Thanks!

If I did say that...I had a brain fart B3 is niacin.
    Cholin and inositol are "trace" (for lack of a better word), lesser B vitamins.
    The are produced endogenously by "good" bacteria in the lower section of the small intestines. I normally don't have someone take those products isolated.
    Choline: good source is eggs. There is a upper tolerable amount not to exceed.
    Inositol: clinically has some involvement w blood sugar and depression.
    As with all the B vitamins; sources can be whole grains--brown rice, brewers yeast..for these trace Bs.
    Make sure your getting the "macro" Bs first in their correct "active" forms. Whole food, live-source B complex.
    What is your reasoning for wanting to take those?
    NutritionTara
    Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Working...
    X