Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argizyme?

Hi everyone,

I was dxed in June, and have been going to a wellness center to address my MS (among other things). One of my BIG symptoms, like others, was my bladder. I have had issues with it for over 10 years and never had a clue why. I now know it is related to the MS. the wellness center recommended a supplement called Argizyme. I have had major success with this supplement. It has helped tone my bladder and I no longer have accidents. I just wanted to share this with the group- because it's been a long time since I had bladder control...I was thinking I'd need to buy Depends- I was prepared to do it actually!
    Has anyone ever tried Argizyme????

Many blessings,
    Millizz

I don't have bladder problems, but certainly can't say I never will. I'm interested in what this supplement is. Can you tell me more about it? It's great that it's helped you!

Jen

Comment

Hi Millizz

I have bladder issues, and your thread made me curious. I googled Argizyme to see what it's about.

It looks like (from what I gleaned from the various links) this supplement is beneficial for several things. Edema, hypertension, renal hypertension, prostate, and kidney and bladder function.

I read the ingredients, and all was well until I saw neonatal bovine liver concentrate.

I did read however, that because the calves were so young, there was no possibility for environmental contamination or age related disease.

If I could get past that ingredient, it does sound very beneficial. I tried to find it at GNC on-line, but they must not have it yet.

Thanks for sharing your success with Argizyme

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
        I read the ingredients, and all was well until I saw neonatal bovine liver concentrate.

I did read however, that because the calves were so young, there was no possibility for environmental contamination or age related disease.
        It doesn't bother me that there's neonatal bovine liver concentrate in Argizyme. And it doesn't bother me that there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it to be there. (Do some of the other ingredients really need to be there, either?)

What I find troublesome is that some marketing person or other proponent would actually go out of their way to make a misleading statement like "because the calves [are] so young, there [is] no possibility for environmental contamination." These days, cattle and cattle feed are pumped full of antibiotics, hormones, steroids and who knows what else. Some of these foreign chemicals easily cross the placental barrier from cow to calf. Those neonatal livers already contain environmental contaminants from exposure in utero.

Now, these contaminants aren't any worse than what's in the beef and nice yummy (?) calf's liver we eat with fried onions. There doesn't appear to be any reason that someone who eats beef shouldn't take Argizyme just because it contains some kind of concentrated calves' liver.

The amino acids and herbals are probably fine, too. If it keeps selling, Argizyme must be doing some good for the people who take it. What kills the credibility of the sales message for me is that someone would try to sell the product based on specious "facts" about the "purity" of an ingredient. That's always cause for suspicion.

Comment

Hi Milliz,
          Happy for you that this is working. I also have bladder issues (an understatement), and would be willing to try almost anything.

The bovine liver thing did put me off as well, especially considering that Mad Cow is best transmitted by organ meat. I fail to see what the age of the calves has to do with this. Can Tara help us with this?

Comment

Hello

Sorry guys, I sure don't want to give misinformation!

I should have wrote down what I read about the purity of neonatal bovine liver concentrate. I was curious as to what exactly that ingredient was in Argizyme, and googled that also.

I tried to type from memory the little bit of info I gleaned from several sites. Perhaps one of the biotech companies that manufacture the liver concentrate claimed to have high quality testing for purity, and that's why no contamination?

Anyways, I can understand how a couple days-old calf wouldn't have an age related disease

Take care,
            KoKo
            PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
            ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

supplement

Hi Milliyz, Can you provide an update and possibly comment on the availability of this supplement? I would like to hear from others if they found this information useful and actually have tried using this. Although I do not eat liver, I am not afraid of this supplement and recall all the prescription drugs and over the counter drugs that can have a negative residual effect as well. If it helps bladder issues for me, it would be a small price to pay.

Feedback needed so we can learn more.

Comment

Argizyme information

*** Moderator's note - copied & pasted material removed as per MSWorld guidelines. You may post the URL ***

Hi Everyone, just information that I found, everyone may be different and will need trial and error to determine if this is beneficial to them.

Comment

Argizyme ingrediants form one supplier

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

ARGIZYME

**copied & pasted material again removed in compliance with MSWorld guidelines (http://www.msworld.org/guidelines) and copyright law. please post the URL**

Comment

Hi everyone...sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this. So- I go to a natural health wellness center and the nurse there is who put me on the Argizyme. It really helped to tone my bladder so I wasn't losing it on a daily basis! She also had me take some other homeopathic remedies for kidney and bladder which have helped me TREMENDOUSLY. As for the Argizyme, believe it or not, I am no longer taking it- because i don't need it. The nurse told me that the whole idea was to address the bladder issue and to move on- which is what I did.
                    I have found more relief from the natural remedies she has suggested than anything my first neuro attempted to give me.

Comment

So what are those remedies you are now taking?

Justacowgirl
                      Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Other things I took...

Sorry about that..I guess the other items I took would have been useful...
                        1. Argizyme (I took 2 bottles with recommended dosage on the bottle)
                        2. Deseret Biologicals: Kidney Drainage
                        3. Deseret Biologicals: Kidney/Bladder Support
                        The last 2 can only be purchased by a licensed healthcare practioner (per their website).
                        I didn't take these all at the same time...I took them over about a month and a half. Perhaps you can find an herbalist or something to order for you.
                        I realize that everyone is different, but I wanted to share my experience with everyone since it did help me. The bladder issues have been with me so long...it's hard to believe that I am not having issues with it anymore. I was about to start wearing Depends!
                        I hope that all of you find relief and I hope that the info I shared is helpful in some way.

Millizz

Comment

Save your money. The reason Argizyme is effective is because it has "organic" beet powder in it. Beets are high in magnesium. Magnesium controls muscle contractions, especially in the bladder.

Google: "magnesium bladder control"

So, either eat a diet rich in magnesium or take a magnesium supplement (very cheap).

Comment

It was a blessing for me. I hope that anything that I can share will help other people because I know how awful it was losing control of my bladder. I had issues for 15 years!

Blessings to all!

Comment

Working...
                            X