Has anyone heard of Plexus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard of Plexus?

Hi all, I haven't been to the forum in quite some time but I have a question.

One of my good friends has joined up with a MLM company called Plexus. She keeps sending me all these testimonies and ads about their nerve product saying it eliminates people's need to take any MS meds etc. I'm running out of reasons to stall her off and have to wonder if "just maybe" there is something to all of it.

Googling it just comes up with testimony and distributor sites nothing saying it's good or bad from "regular" folks. If you or anyone you know has real life experience (and is NOT a distributor) could you please let me know how it has/has not worked for you. I don't have the extra money to be paying for this stuff but IF they work, maybe it's worth it. I thought if it was as great as these claims say it is, it would be all over this forum and my searches have come up with nothing. That's leads me to believe the product is just expensive "snake oil".

Thanks,
    Dawn

Hi Dawn,

I think a good rule to follow is "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." I agree that if there was any shred of truth to these claims, it most definitely would be all over the internet. Not just on the distributor sites. I think I'd just save my money.

Best wishes,
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

I actually found a site that lists the ingredients for plexus and most of them are supplements that you can purchase for a much lower price! You might want to do some homework on your own and see if you can find them cheaper elsewhere. I didn't read how much they are charging, but I imagine it's not cheap.

Plus, I'm always skeptical of testimonials I read from sites like this.

Good luck to you. And if you really don't want to purchase this product, just give your friend a friendly, "thank you, but I'm not interested at this time"
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks! I've been giving her the I'm not ready yet and she keeps sending me testimonials. The one today specifically said MS so she was excited to "share" it with me.

I haven't checked out what it is in it but it is extremely expensive, but of coarse like all MLMs it is cheaper to become a distributor and con, I mean recruit friends to join up under you.

I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about it that I was missing.

Comment

Working...
        X