GI question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI question

I know we all have problems with our bowels (constipation, diarrhea and such), but I am curious if anyone has noticed an "absorbtion" issue. I have noticed some of my medications take much longer to "kick in"/act than they should. By that I mean, I.E. my blood pressure meds take approximately 3-4 hours to start working, as does my pain meds. I also notice that my stool does not have nuts, corn, veggies in it. I don't mean to gross anyone out, but this is weird.
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

I am going to go out on a limb, here, and guess that you either brought this to the attention of your doctor or you didn't present this at all. This can be a real problem. I am sure your PCP can run some tests or steer you to the proper facilities for testing. Good luck

Comment

Jerry,

I did not bring this up, as my current PCP is the one who sent me for an upper GI when I was having intermittent nausea, then when it did not show anything, she gave up.

Comment

~~Was wondering/hoping this could be moved to "Nutrition section", if deemed appropriate.~~

Comment

Working...
        X