Vitamin D--dry form??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitamin D--dry form??

My mom is into vitamins, and told me I should be taking the dry form of vitamin D---that vitamins in oil stay stored, and don't, um....I dont remember what she said.
    Anyone have anything to ay about this? Thanks--

D-3 is better obsorbed in soft gels
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I take 7000iu's of vitamin D3 daily in gel cap form. It has worked well for me. My levels went from 29 to 50 in about 2 years. So, due to these positive results, I will stay with my regimen. If it works, why fix it ?

Comment

Your post made me laugh because my mother was "into" vitamins too. Except she didn't understand most of what she read about them and was so gullible she believed all of the sales pitches. Vitamin D dissolves in fat so if it hits fat in the body its going to dissolve if its in oil or if its dry. I think it might even dissolve BETTER if its already in oil because its already floating around in fat and ready to get out. I don't understand why it would have any reason to stay in the oil. So what your mother is saying doesn't sound quite right.

Comment

I forgot to say that I've taken vitamin D both ways - dry and in oil caps - and I haven't noticed any difference between them. My vitamin D level has been good both ways. I just like the little oil caps better because they're cuter and slide down easier.

Comment

Working...
          X