Glutithione

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glutithione

Hi there, is anyone here using Glutithione? I started some vitamin injections and also glutithione injections and my energy levels have jumped tremendously, just wondering what others have experienced?

Oops, spelled it wrong..glutathione

Sorry I misspelled the supplement, so folks may not have known what I meant..

Comment

I've never even heard of it. Do you get it from a doctor? I need more energy so I'll have to find out more about this one. So glad it's working for you!

Comment

Thanks for replying, I got my shot from a ND, which in Canada is a naturapthic Doctor, but they are regulated here and take almost eight years of university, at the ND's do. And our insurance covers so e visits. But I'm trying to find a way for my regular insurance to cover the shots through my MD, as they will add up at 50.00 a shot!

Yes the energy is unbelievable from it, but I only had it once, I will have it every week this month and keep you all posted.

There s a lot of research being done on it, and a lot of ways to increase your glutathione levels naturally. Tara in Tara's nutrition here on MS world can advise very well on that! And I'm going to try that as well.

This thread should actuall be moved to her (Tara's column) pls.

Comment

I just watched a video from Dr. Oz doing a segment on this powerful antioxidant that our bodies make. He even did a demonstration to help explain and the other doctor said most people with chronic diseases are deficient in this antioxidant and that a Parkinson's patient actually goes in for infusions of this....very interesting. I'll be asking my doctor about it. I know I'm fatigued a lot of the time and would love to feel more normal(think I've forgotten what that could be like). Thanks for the information.

Comment

Will you pls tell me where to find the video? I need to get my doctor info on this too, I have the studies from PubMed, but seeing the video would be great.
            Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X