Pure Raspberry Ketone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure Raspberry Ketone

i searched and didn't see this mentioned in any titles. saw where, i believe it was Dr. Oz, tooting this as the best fat burning sensation ever!
    these pop up all the time.
    what do you think about this one. i mean rasberries are great! but what does a supplement that claims to have the effect of 1000s of rasberries do?

thanks for any answers, Tara.

so glad you have this forum here

God bless ya!
    "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

i think its just another fade, i have tried those for 30 days and did not loose any weight, its like all the other fades do this and do that and it will cure your health... likes all these MS diets if they worked we would all be healed, just my 2 cents worth, all thing in moderation is what i say

Comment

Just this morning a friend of mine, who probably saw it on Dr. Oz, was talking about how they speed up metabolism but also gives her the shakes, especially when caffeine is added.

She had 2 cups of coffee and felt like she was bouncing around. She doesn't have MS so not sure how these and MS mix.
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

It will be interesting to hear Tara's take on it. I, too, tend to think it's just another fad, but you never know.

Dr. Oz is something of a huckster, but his science is generally sound IMO.

Comment

Dr Oz has a new supplement

every day that is suppose to make you lose weight! Gee, why are any of us overweight!

Comment

ironically, after switching to a GF CF diet, the tingling in my legs subsided AND i dropped 10 lbs (unintentionally). i'd say the diet is working for me.
            dx: RRMS 9/8/11 copaxone 12/5/11

Comment

GF CF Diet

Where can I get more information on this diet?

Comment

Originally posted by its2much View Post
                Where can I get more information on this diet?
                I don't know what GF CF stands for, but the GF part is probably gluten free, and for information on that you can do a search of this forum.

Aha!

I just now Googled it and found many sources of info...here's a reputable one.

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/gl...ets-for-autism

Most people here are dairy free, not specifically casein free.

Comment

Working...
                X