Anyone Use Creatine Supplement's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Use Creatine Supplement's

Curious if any of you use/have used creatine supplements and noticed any improvement in muscle strength, recovery, fatigue....etc.

Getting to the point where we are getting creative with diet to help my Wife and her symptoms. We added Creatine to our list of potentials tonight.

I ask here, cause I find more info from the Folks on this site than the Doc's.

Thanks.

Creatine will pull water into muscles - so its effective when combined with strength training exercises.
    Without training it could cause weight gain.

The symptoms you listed:

muscle strength and recovery - it would probably help, I just can't picture your wife training hard ?

fatique - better with a whole food B complex and CoQ10 is excellent for energy in the muscle cell.

Give those a thought.

If you're already committed to the creatine, please let us know your results.
    NutritionTara
    Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

I take creatine. Don't be fooled by the designer bottles. Just get creatine mono and take 5 MG a day. (normally 1 teaspoon)

I gain about 3-5 lbs of water weight when I use it. Its just water so don't freak out.

It works awesome, I have gained a lot of strenght and edurance with it.

With that said you MUST drink ATLEAST 1 GALLON of water EVERY DAY. If you don't it won't work.

You also must have a balanced diet, again it wont work unless you do.

Comment

Working...
      X