• Show
Clear All

dr terry wahl's protocol

Hi there,

Has anyone tried this? Just curious.

Thanks,
    Anissa

Anissa,
    I have just recently discovered Dr Wahls. I have not yet read her book but I did discover her videos on you tube. I sincerely hope that what she learned and is teaching does for the most of us MSer's what she found it did for her life. We deserve something to look forward to, to help us battle this MonSter. Good luck, and keep posting as your progress with Dr. Wahls diet plan can be very enlightening.
    Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
      Anissa,
      I have just recently discovered Dr Wahls. I have not yet read her book but I did discover her videos on you tube. I sincerely hope that what she learned and is teaching does for the most of us MSer's what she found it did for her life. We deserve something to look forward to, to help us battle this MonSter. Good luck, and keep posting as your progress with Dr. Wahls diet plan can be very enlightening.
      Jerry
      Hi Jerry,
      Yes, her YouTube videos are very educational. If you go to her page, I think it is wahlsfoundation.org, you can read her bio, it is very inspiring.

I'm starting on the 1st. I'll keep you posted. I don't have many neurological symptoms except having an attack (only have had 2)..but I'm hoping this will prevent any further attacks and help in general feeling better (fatigue, etc).

Thanks for your reply

Anissa

Comment

Working...
      X