Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broken cell wall chlorella/spirulina/green foods ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken cell wall chlorella/spirulina/green foods ?

Does anyone have experience using this, either tablet form or drink? I was looking at this product for detoxification and want to try it but with the confusion regarding the over stimulation of the immune system I'm not sure about it. Thanks for any input

S

Greens are a great addition to any program. Very alkalizing, a goof source of B vitamins, non-heme iron, antioxidants and other phyto nutrients.

The question about their immune stimulating abilities are only their abilities to add beneficial nutrients to your body.

Again like I say: getting a good nights sleep is immune stimulating, eating vegetables is immune stimulating, reducing your stress levels enhaces the immune system. ??

What doest that mean? and how could it possibly play a role in worsening MS?
    NutritionTara
    Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Thanks for replying. The site I've been looking at is Sunfood.com. Maybe you can tell me what you think. I'm also looking at adding the Living Silica. Not promoting any particular site...they just look safe and trustworthy, especially after watching Dr. Oz today. LOL

S

Comment

Working...
      X