No announcement yet.

Good deal Vitamin D high normal now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the most important jobs of vit D is in the modulation of the inflammatory response.

This would probably apply to most members in MSW.

Unfortunately everyone gets their vit D tested after diagnosis.

Thats why I continue to push for you all to have your children tested!!!
    What if there were a whole generation of "relatives"(children) with optimol vit D levels never getting MS??

This would apply to all inflammatory conditions; of which some are reversable.

The 2nd problem that might require years of high dose supplementing is digestion and absorption.

Its a fat soluble vitamin and most people's digestion/absorption sucks!!
    I find this to be a primary problem.

It would very difficult to diagnos someone's medical problems "using up/requiring more vit D".

Jumpinjiminy: I would have to say I don't recall a change...but this doesn't apply to me.

I have seen significant positive changes in 10s and 10s of patients with higher vit D levels: mood, energy, less illness (colds, flu...) definitly less pain
    NutritionTara
    Eat better, feel better and be richer for it.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Tara.

Now I've gone and done it again. I stopped icing a few days before I dropped the D3 to 5000, then spent a day overdoing it, which included getting overheated. I've hit another multiday crash with blurred vision and sensory issues, not knowing which of the two measures was helping keep them at bay.

Boo! Shame.on.me. I should know better than to change more than one thing at a time. <insert stoopid face smiley> :-P
      I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

Working...
      X