Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gluten free beer taste test

Greetings,
    Well, in keeping with the gluten free diet, I decided to try a gluten free beer (I know, best to leave out alcohol, but I´m not ready to say goodbye to beer.) I had to buy a case of Redbridge sorghum based beer and to my delight, it is alrighty. So, take the plunge and expect a somewhat thinner guiness type beverage. It is not lacking in taste and it has the right amount of fizz and a good after taste.
    Cheers,
    Temagami

I was wondering how that beer was. I will have to try it.
    Diagnosed, November 2005, Fingolimod FTY720 Study as of August 20, 2007

Comment

My husband is the beer drinker in the family. He's something of a connoisseur, preferring dark, flavorful beers from craft breweries.

He recently went gluten free due to IBS, and giving up beer was the hardest thing for him. A couple of weeks ago he tried Redbridge, and found it surprisingly good. Bard's is the only other gluten-free beer available in our small town, and that one he didn't like as much.

Here's a source I found for reviews of gluten-free beers:

http://switch2glutenfree.com/gluten-...-beer-reviews/

Comment

Love the two Bard's beers the most.

There are quite a few other GF beers from Poland, Belgium, etc. tried many and like the Bards.

I drink many of the ciders. I especially like the Woodchuck...I'm having a Summer Hard Cider right now (Excellent!). Also, like the Wood Pecker, Crispin, Strongbow and others. We have a taproom that has GF ciders etc. on tap.
        Don't be afraid of the waves- Focus on the MASTER walking on the water - you won't even SEE the waves

Comment

Working...
        X