Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirate brands

[URL]piratebrands.com[URL]

Cheddar baked cheese puffs. Krogers had a 1 1/8oz bag on sale for $1. My daughter brought me a bag home from the store. They are gluten and trans fat free. I have never been a potato chip person. But years ago I liked cheese curls.

Anyway I had to let you know that these gluten free baked cheddar cheese puffs are really tasty. I am going to find friends to share an order and then am going to order some from their website since I don't get to the grocery very often. And I hate to ask for much, since my family does everything for me. I can hear them saying, "Remember when Mom would ask us to stop at Krogers to get her a 1oz bag of gluten free cheese puffs.

Gluten free smart puffs can be ordered from Amazon

smart puffs can be ordered from Amazon, just remembered, I'm going to order from Amazon because they donate a percent of the sale to MSworld. I didn't remember until after I had posted my prior post. But I have been trying to think of things I need to order from Amazon, now I have it, SmartPuffs.

These owners need to be on the "Shark Tank" TV show, 150 calories, 1 1/8 oz, gluten & transfat free, all natural, no preservatives, now I'm going to see if they are a private company, or sell public stock, because I'm going to buy this stock

Comment

Working...
    X