X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Goalposters Exercise Check in for 07-07-2022

The Goalposters Exercise Check in for 07-07-2022

07-07-2022... a bit late ;-)
    3 checked in last week. 1 made partial goals.
    2 made goals.

​​​​​​Exercisers: Feel free to join us. You set your own goals. You can keep the same goals week-to-week, or modify them. You decide if you accomplished them. Check in once a week to let us know

Made goals, so it was a good week.

Had to miss pool session due again to lightening in the area but replaced with about 3/4 mile on elliptical machine with slightly higher resistance. Maintained or even increased stretching throughout week.

Regardless of making goals which is a psychological lift, I continue to notice decline.

As mentioned recently, I am right on the cusp, that ever shifting line which to cross means pain for an undetermined length of time.

I am reminded daily, usually later in the day, post exercise, that I cannot stay seated for more than 30 minutes. Fortunately rising isn't a problem if I do it often. Prolonged sitting, I risk collapse due to spastic pain in poor leg.

There isn't any problem if I lay down and catch some Zzzz's. Go figure.

Comment

Hi everyone! Short and sweet report, as I am having computer issues (only on this site for some strange reason). Splendid job with your workouts, Jer! I accomplished exercise goals too, thankfully. Had PT session with big blue ball, used under my legs. Will go for the gold again next week!
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Just so everybody here knows, I'll be on vacation from 7/13 - 7/20. Large, 3 day family reunion in Canada (plus travelling to and from), happens once every 5 years. Aunts, uncles, cousins and their families -- 130 of my closest relatives.

I won't set goals while travelling.

And, if somebody wants to start the weekly thread for me next week, that would be fine.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
        X