X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
    Did you know?
    Little S was born on the 21st day of the 21st week of the 21st year of the 21st century.

Cool.
    Yes, really cool! Congratulations Grandma to now 3!!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thankful for the outstanding maintenance guys at my apartment.

It was 90 degrees, with dew point close to 70, when my A/C (thru the wall type) decided to go belly up.

The guys came over and put in a new one, which only took about 5 minutes.

The new one works so much better, and even has a remote control.

Maybe I'll function a little better than I have been lately.
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Glad to hear to have A/C again KoKo. It has been heating it up quick this year.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

A note to ask for a few prayers for my housekeeper. She if going through tough domestic issues and it looks dire.

So if you got a moment, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
            A note to ask for a few prayers for my housekeeper. She if going through tough domestic issues and it looks dire.

Will do, Jer.

~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Said a prayer, Jer.
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope she gets help and things work out for her. Prayers are said.
                Kathy

Comment

Thanks to all who stopped and said a prayer.

I'm sure that with friends who care and her faith she'll navigate this mess. Hopefully strengthen her resolve too.

A reminder of that line... Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect.

Comment

Way too long since I posted a gratitude. A lot has happened this year.

With prayer, some new friends, some old faithful friends ones, I am closing the year in the right spirit. Reflection on all that has been done brings a smile despite the illness.

Although I still can get frustrated I don't give in very often. Without the frustration I would miss out on the reward of the struggle. The victory of tying my sneakers (!) would not happen. Gym attempts at some kind of normal wouldn't have happened either. Nor would any chance of a smile from a tiny success. I've had and tried to share a few successes too.

Yeah, I have an idea of bad endings but one thing I can control is my reactions on the journey.

A smart woman wrote that thoughts are energy... you can make or break your world by your thinking.

Comment

I'm in a new location this year and Spring is arriving earlier in ALL its abundance!

Buds, color, birds & smiles that you can see!

It means so much more this year, as if 2020 / 2021 were a fog that has finally lifted.

Comment

I haven't posted here for awhile, but I'm grateful for today's nice weather, the blossoms on my tree, and the spring season.
                        ~ Faith
                        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Grateful today.

1. My chanticleer tree is in full bloom. My kids used to call it a popcorn tree because of the many white blossoms.

2. I also had two little grandson with minor illness, so no preschool or kindergarten today for them. Their Daddy had an appointment, so I got to do childcare for a couple of hours this morningmornin

We played with matchbox cars. We sort of connected the car track with the Little Tykes road and also built a garage with waffle blocks.

We read a bunch of books. We talked about the "adults and the "kids" and the uppercase letters and lower case letters in Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. We found the moon , the kittens and mittens, the clocks and socks, etc in Goodnight Moon. We counted apples and talked about the emotions on the faces in Ten Apples Up on Top, and we read some number words. We read the word "No" repeatedly in a Spot book. We noticed that "Spot" and Stop" have the same letters.

Watched some YouTube.

It's so fun to have their family nearby and to be able to see them frequently.

~ Faith
                          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

So happy for you Mamabug! Your gratitude jumped off the page ad I was reading it. Keep enjoying your family close by.

My gratitudes:
                            • A beautiful spring day here with some time outside with the puppy to enjoy it,
                            • After a 3 year struggle with an Achilles heel injury, I am almost thru PT and back to feeling really good on it,
                            • My Tysabri infusion is Wednesday and can't wait. Feel like I need it this month.
                            Kathy

Comment

I'm very fortunate and thankful for the kind and thoughtful help and care that has been given to me over the years by my family members.

I am also grateful for the In-Home Health Care groups that have become available over the past several years (Doctor, Nurse Practioner, Lab, PT, OT, etc).

They have made my life much less stressful, and a lot easier.

Comment

I love to read about the Gratitudes if others. Thank you, both, for sharing yours.
                                ~ Faith
                                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Working...
                                X