Exercise Check-In for 02/01/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaL77 View Post
    Okay, try not to laugh but I dusted all day Saturday and and shredded documents ALL DAY Sunday. I filled 2 30 gallon trash bags. I was on my feet and it felt like a workout. I met the goal to get some housework done.
    LisaL77

If it felt like a workout, then it was a workout!

We are expecting at least 6 inches o' snow. You just wait. I will be tossing that shovel like a champ.
    Be careful and pace yourself!

Good luck!
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I know it's lame, but it was activity for me. We are expecting at least 6 inches o' snow. You just wait. I will be tossing that shovel like a champ.
      Lisa - in my book, no activity is lame as long as we're moving! Your housework was similar to mine (old documents and paperwork, duplicate and triplicate photos to fill 2 large bags)

Wish I had a window into your world - would love to see the shovel toss
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

That's not lame, Lisa. We all do what we can. I don't dust or fill large trash bags or shovel snow. if it's activity, it counts. We all set our own goals and self-report. You go girl!
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
        X