Your Top Diet Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Collin View Post
    If you're not aware of Dr. Terry Wahls (whose personal story was SPMS and being confined to tilt recline wheelchair ... and now rides her bike miles to work daily). She was doing everything her neurologists were telling her to do, and still declining. And that moved her as an academic doc to innovate. And her clinical trials of her protocol actually netted statistically significant results and improvements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW6njb4ZVpA

When my neurologist told me no diet's been proven to help ... that was my tip that I need a different neurologist.
    Collin, I've been aware of Dr. Wahls and her encouraging results. However, one swallow doesn't make a summer, as they say. I'm afraid any diet would need to show good results for many people with MS over a long enough time to be significant, and by all accounts these results haven't yet been forthcoming with the Wahls diet--or with any diet for MS so far.
    MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Glatiramer acetate 40 mg (= Copaxone) 2021- 3/16/24

Comment

Working...
    X