bowel and bladder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bowel and bladder?

when the incontinence starts does it stop or will this problem persist and or get worse.

The bowel problem without being to graphic can someone describe what it is and how it started.

I am starting to have weird issues and I wonder if this is the beginning?

After I have a bowel movement I have this feeling that there is some "leftover" then later when I go to pee and I wipe again there will be more waste and it happens all day. Like the leftovers are coming out little by little.

Is this the bowel issues or am I just unique?

Thanks in advance.
    DIAGNOSED=2012
    ISSUES LONG BEFORE
    REBIF 1 YEAR

MS incontinence for me started as a gastrointestinal tract type of problem. I mentioned my problems with incontinence many time to my then MS doc and eventually got the proctology type exam that totally caught me by surprise (yikes).

After the surprise exam, I realized my doc was thinking one incontenience related problem, while I was experiencing something unrelated to loss of control of 'that' muscle, the anal sphincter?

After 10yrs my bowel incontenience resolved, after about 3 months on my infusion med. It's been a life changing 2yrs since it resolved. I am noticing recent very subtle changes though.

Comment

mercadies25, quote: "After I have a bowel movement I have this feeling that there is some "leftover" then later when I go to pee and I wipe again there will be more waste and it happens all day. Like the leftovers are coming out little by little."

Your description above describes my recent problems. I wouldn't describe it as I would describe my previous gastrointestional incontenience problems, more like the recent subtle changes, messy panties/pads/wiping type of thing : (

It seems to be 'progressing', despite my huge improvement
      3 months after starting monthly infusion meds 2yrs ago.

Take good care and hope your incontinence resolves very soon.

Comment

Working...
      X