Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my friends and family are afraid of the topic "MS"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my friends and family are afraid of the topic "MS"...

Hi, my name is sharon & just learning of chat room, but not sure where to go... I am feeling down, amongst different reasons... I am afraid, I'm not taking seriously, because of illness... and my friends & family are disconnecting from me.. I feel really alone and just need to talk, and some ideas to help "myself", feel better! Sincerely, your friend Sharon

Originally posted by dntlookback62 View Post
    Hi, my name is sharon & just learning of chat room, but not sure where to go... I am feeling down, amongst different reasons... I am afraid, I'm not taking seriously, because of illness... and my friends & family are disconnecting from me.. I feel really alone and just need to talk, and some ideas to help "myself", feel better! Sincerely, your friend Sharon
    hi again, my post is too short...hmmm..well looking for some resources to keep doing to what; I love doing.. and that is "hiking", and meeting new friends...

Comment

Hi Sharon, and welcome!
      “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
      Diagnosed 1979

Comment

Hi Sharon,

Welcome.
        Ask questions... any you want.

It can be difficult for people to have to think of you as ill.
        Time and education can helps with that.

Comment

Hey, and welcome

Originally posted by dntlookback62 View Post
          Hey Sharon. Unfortunately, I've learned, family and friends disconnecting occurs all too often, post diagnosis.

The good news, for me anyway, is that you learn who your true friends are, as well as which family members can handle the changing sxs and unpredictability of the disease. Try to surround yourself with those who are supportive... even 1 person is a jewel

Come here and you'll find you're not alone. Most importantly, you'll get the support and compassion that everyone needs. Try and take things moment by moment. Please keep us posted. Be Well. Love and Light...
          You never fail, until you stop trying__Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X