Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello again

hello everyone,
    It has been awhile since i posted anything. I was DX in May 2008 and just recently had my first relaspe with just trying to live as normal as i could for the last 2 yrs not trying not to give in that my life has changed. I guess I just needed some comfort from those who know what i am feeling. Not really sad sometimes frustrated tho with some of my abilities being slowed down or even unable to do things by myself. Just time to set my pride to the side. thanks for listening.

welcome back!!!!! sorry about the relapse.
    I am sad and mad that my life changed, but I never gave up. life didn't end, it simply changed. what can we do about it, I just roll with the punches. I do more of what I enjoy now than ever before, I just do it differently!!!! good luck.

dave
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

sorry to hear you've relapsed. i'm not sure saying that you simply can't do something is setting aside pride. captitalize your strengths instead of focusing on your shortcomings. and know that sometimes it's takes courage to say "I can't do that."

Comment

Hello law3910

Welcome back.

Sorry to learn about your recent relapse. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon, and you'll be getting around easier.

Not really sad sometimes frustrated tho with some of my abilities being slowed down or even unable to do things by myself.
        I know what you're saying. It is very frustrating when I can't do things with ease like I used to. And having to do things in slow motion and with great effort (things I used to do quickly and easily) is disturbing also.

All we can do is the best we can, today. Hope you have some comfort in knowing that we understand, and that you are not alone with your challenges.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Take care,
        KoKo
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X