Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

I am new to posting here. I have been diagnosed with MS for 10 years and am still amazed by what this disease can do to my body. I am married and have 3 kids and a little dog.

Hi Montanagirl - I am located in your area south of the border in WY. I would have to agree with you, this is some crazy disease! I was recently Dx'd and decided that I needed to find more people who could relate to what I was going through...so here I am. What made you decide to reach out and post after 10 years?

This is a nice place to meet folks, so I will just say welcome

JSSL

Comment

I don't know why it has taken me awhile to post here, I have been a member for awhile now. I have been going through a bad exacerbation and although I have a great support system, people just don't always get what I have on my plate. This disease always has something up its sleeve, I think I am just tired of having to deal with the MS bags of tricks.

I grew up in Montana but live in NC now, but miss the country up there.

I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis.

Thank you for the welcome!

Comment

Hello Montanagirl

It's good to hear from you!

I am new to posting here. I have been diagnosed with MS for 10 years and am still amazed by what this disease can do to my body.
        So true. Unfortunately, there is always an opportunity for MS to let us know it's still there, doing its thing, even after 10 years. I get plenty of new reminders myself after 12 years.

I don't know why it has taken me awhile to post here, I have been a member for awhile now. I have been going through a bad exacerbation and although I have a great support system, people just don't always get what I have on my plate.
        It's difficult for those who don't have MS to fully comprehend the ups and downs, the fatigue, and other things that we deal with. That's why this is such a valuable site for so many persons with MS. It does help to feel that others truly understand.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Take care,
        KoKo
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X