Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Boise, ID

Hi,

I just found this forum. Glad I did! I've had RRMS since 1998, and hope to learn and contribute. I'm trying to get back on Copaxone (after several years), but it is incredibly expensive, even with insurance. I'm hoping to get assistance from Shared Solutions.

Anyway, I look forward to posting when I can.

Thanks, Russ

Hi Russ

Welcome to MS World - nice to meet you!

We're glad you found this site too. It has been really beneficial to so many of us.

The support, information, interesting topics, and the sharing of experiences are some of the things that make this site so valuable.

I've had RRMS since 1998, and hope to learn and contribute.
    I guarantee that you will learn something new, and that you will have several opportunities to contribute - especially with your long-time experience as a person with MS.

You were diagnosed in 1998 - I was diagnosed in 1999 (PPMS) so we've got the same amount of "time in" with MS (it does sort of feel like doing time sometimes, doesn't it?)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to seeing you around here Russ.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Russ.

I wanted to welcome you to the forum. It has been very helpful for me to give and receive input from people connected by our disease.

I live in Coeur d'Alene, ID. We're kind of neighbors!

Wishing you peace and wellness.

Jennifer
      Still follow your dreaMS.
      Coeur d'Alene, ID.
      Newly diagnosed.

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Russ, welcome to MS World. I have only been here for a few weeks and I have learned so much already! I wish I had found it sooner.

Boise is one of my favorite cities in the world! We used to live in Salt Lake and when I was working Boise was part of my territory. Such a great city!
          I may have MS but MS does not have me!

Comment

Working...
          X