ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ME

I'm 66! Shocks me to type that, but I am, so.......

Female. Married 45 years in February. 2 great sons.

MS for 16 yrs and counting. Poor health most of my life.

Was skinny; not so skinny now days !!!

MS frustrates me. It confuses me and others. Glad to have MS World because at least we can be honest and cry our tears and laugh our laughs to an appreciative and receptive audience.

Pretty much a couch potato! Love my computer (window to the world). Occasional urges to clean and organze will get me up for a while (oh yeah, I know, that's so....exciting!). :-)

Motto: 'Keep on keeping on'.

Diane
    You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Hey DianeD

I'm 66! Shocks me to type that, but I am, so.......

Female. Married 45 years in February. 2 great sons.
    The 66 isn't shocking (that's young!) but the 45 years of marriage is! Wow, that isn't happening so much these days.

MS frustrates me. It confuses me and others. Glad to have MS World because at least we can be honest and cry our tears and laugh our laughs to an appreciative and receptive audience.
    You're right about that! And we're glad that you have been a faithful longtime member.

Pretty much a couch potato! Love my computer (window to the world). Occasional urges to clean and organze will get me up for a while (oh yeah, I know, that's so....exciting!). :-)
    "Occasional urges to clean....." - I like the way you put that. That's exactly what happens - it takes occasional urges to do most things!

Thanks for sharing! We enjoy having you around.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

You have urges tto clean? Why? Lol. Great attitude and CONGRATS on 45 years.

Dave
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hello, sounds like me, but 38 with kids at home to help. I have to share the computer, but I don't mind. Seena

Comment

Working...
        X