Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopes and dreams with my husband forever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopes and dreams with my husband forever.

To everyone, First about my husband John is from Portland,Oregon & Wilson High 1978 Grad. & 1987 of November met at the Portland Christmas Lighting downtown going to now 21 years of marriage later on October 1991 we moved to the family farm thinking the job he took in Bend Computers store. Will that lasted for about two-three weeks John came home that morning with his first and last paycheck. So,I went to work in Madras of many of jobs. Oh lots of yelling because my mouth got me fired a lot. John is a good husband and a father to 2 dogs and lots of cats. But, he is very, very, short temper these years of STRESS. He hardly yells at me its because I have MS and about operations on me and now his father passed away in January 2010, and he left us some money for fix up the 100 old 2-story farmhouse to code.

But, the family member has not send to funds for the farmhouse yet. John and I have of lots hopes and dreams for the farmhouse we live in remodeling the whole house and the pipes of so old and the wiring the whole house before some calls the Fire department. We are so stress out on the farmhouse and his that seems they don't care to help to fix up the farmhouse. They say to us NO MONEY is to help on the farmhouse except the money your father set a side. It will before we see the funds went there is a Blue moon. And the landscaping needs help too. I have have tried to cleaning up the landscaping on about 2 acres and put in a homemade planters for a vegetables garden and sifting the dirt over the farm for the vegetable planters and weeding and watering ,etc.

So, these are things we stress out about the farm and his family and yelling at each other for many of years. But this year has gotten worst for us. And my husband would love a new Man Cave like place to put his tools and car and have a office and wood shop all in a new building. Back to the inside the house needs new wood flooring and flooring for the kitchen and bathroom and laundry room and pantry hall way and all the bedrooms and stairs and a little up stair hallway and dorm windows for the two bedrooms. The carpeting in the house was very bad smell for us to take. I took out the carpets up stairs and down stairs and we have just plywood has a smell of mold and mice smells, etc in the plywood. The walls are eating up by mice for years large holes and again smells, and leaving us there mess all in the walls, and under the bathroom flooring is bad smells. Only we can have help on fixing up the farmhouse recycle and new or used material.

I am so, sorry of all this about us and the farmhouse and of our yelling as well. So, again I am very sorry we can not help ourselves on fixing up the farmhouse. Can anyone help us and I can write more and answer any questions. Please anyone can help us. We live south of Madras and north of Culver in Oregon. We know Oregon Folks and all Americans are in the same boat or worst. It is hard to ask for help in a bad economics. God bless all Americans and our Troops all over the world. Sincerely.Linda and John Marshall and family pets.

Hello Linda

Welcome to MS World!

We are so stress out on the farmhouse and his that seems they don't care to help to fix up the farmhouse.
    So, these are things we stress out about the farm and his family and yelling at each other for many of years. But this year has gotten worst for us.
    Sorry to learn that you are having difficulty getting your farmhouse fixed up. Sounds like the poor condition of your farmhouse is causing you alot of stress. Too much stress is not good for your MS, or anyone's health, for that matter.

But, the family member has not send to funds for the farmhouse yet. John and I have of lots hopes and dreams for the farmhouse we live in remodeling the whole house and the pipes of so old and the wiring the whole house before some calls the Fire department. We are so stress out on the farmhouse and his that seems they don't care to help to fix up the farmhouse. They say to us NO MONEY is to help on the farmhouse except the money your father set a side. It will before we see the funds went there is a Blue moon.
    Are you saying that there is money to fix the farmhouse, but the family is keeping it from you? I'm wondering if you have talked to an attorney about this matter?

In any case, right now I don't have any ideas for how you can get your place fixed up. It sounds like it needs alot of work! (maybe send in your story to Home Makeover?)

Would moving be an option? Seems to me it would be way too much stress and money to overhaul the place - but I know you said that was you and your husband's dream....

Hopefully some of our members will have some ideas for you. Good luck with finding a way to have your dream home.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
    X