Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone! I've been here before but I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to be on the forum under a different name (an old nickname that I have since got rid of) but disappeared for a while. I was diagnosed with MS back in 2006 and have been on Copaxone (on and off) since 2007. Ever since Teva switched from the 27 gauge to the 29 gauge needles and have sharpened them quite a bit I have had a MUCH better experience. At the beginning I had so many dull needles and even had to have some replaced but those days have disappeared. Praise God!

I'm currently on the hunt to find out exactly what is causing "my" MS symptoms (since the doctors don't know) because there are so many different conditions that can cause them. I'm basically backtracking my life and lifestyle to search for answers because I haven't lived the healthiest life overall. Being told I have something and there is no way to cure it isn't acceptable to me, especially when the doctors have no idea what's causing the symptoms. I may never find exactly what's causing my issues but I won't stop hunting!

I have read in several places that Swedish scientists have a possible link between mononucleosis and MS. I have no idea if that is the reason I developed MS symptoms but I had a VERY severe case of mono about 10 years ago that landed me in the hospital and it almost killed me. I know there is no "guarantee" that there is a link between the two but apparently there are some things that are making them possible links. Another MAJOR health issue that can look just like MS is mercury poisoning. I used to have mercury tooth fillings and they were in there for quite a while. I never realized how dangerous they were but found out a little too late. I used to taste metal in my mouth quite often and would sometimes have a constant metal taste on my tongue. I had them removed and had porcelain fillings put in but the mercury fillings weren't removed the proper way, in other words, the "safety precaution" way they are supposed to be. There are plenty of other sources and foods that contain mercury but I would be typing a book if I kept on going.

I could go on and on about other conditions that can look and act just like MS but this post would be a mile long. I'm currently detoxing my body with a couple of things. The first and main detox supplement I'm taking is Humifulvate and it's in two different products that I'm taking. The first is called Mercury Magnet. The second is Humifulvate Rx. It can take a LONG time to get mercury out of your system and I have only been detoxing for a couple of months. My weird vision issues (a strange glow to lights) have disappeared totally since I have been detoxing and I'm back to 20/20 like I have been my whole life. My dizziness has also totally disappeared. I have much more upper body strength and my legs are slowly getting stronger.

There's a lot more information but I think I've rambled enough and that's a little insight about my fight and determination.

I've done this before but I recorded a manual Copaxone injection video to try to help those who may be nervous about doing them manually. I have never used the Autoject and never will. Since day one I have had zero bruises and zero dents in my skin because I do my shots very carefully as you will see in the video. Just click the link in my signature to watch it in HD on YouTube if you would like to see it. If it may help someone you know feel free to share the video with them.

I hope and pray that everyone will find an answer to their particular issues because there are answers out there. You and I may never find the exact answer we're looking for but if you don't try you absolutely never will.

NEVER GIVE UP AND KEEP FIGHTING! I know first hand how hard it is sometimes but with Jesus on my side I know ALL things are possible!

God Bless!
    Diagnosed with RRMS "symptoms" = June 2006
    A video of myself doing a manual Copaxone injection = http://is.gd/hQSd2
    Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJB

Hello se7

Welcome back!

I was diagnosed with MS back in 2006 and have been on Copaxone (on and off) since 2007.
    I'm currently on the hunt to find out exactly what is causing "my" MS symptoms (since the doctors don't know) because there are so many different conditions that can cause them.
    Just wondering - are you doubting your MS diagnosis and that's why you're searching for other causes?

Being told I have something and there is no way to cure it isn't acceptable to me, especially when the doctors have no idea what's causing the symptoms.
    Are your doctors unsure of the diagnosis of MS too? When a person has MS, the cause of the symptoms is known. The symptoms are caused by lesions/demyelination of the nerve fibers.

In any case, if you have a strong feeling that you've been misdiagnosed, then searching for the cause is a good idea. Maybe get a second opinion, along with your own research?

In any case, good luck in your search for answers!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome back!
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

Working...
      X