Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new

Hello!,

My name is Bill. I live in the Wilmington NC area. Have had MS for @ 10 years. Still able to work but like everyone else, life is a daily struggle with some days less than others. Currently on Tysabri but have tried everything out there except the new Gilenya. Hope to get some experience strength and hope from the forums. Anyone out there a friend of Bill W ?

Welcome to the forum Bill. I am not a friend of Bill W. but of his counterpart Alanon. Wonderful 12 step programs. Within these pages you will find hope, strength and people who care about you and want the best for you. Hope to hear more from you in the future.
    This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a great day, Leola

Comment

Hello Bill

Welcome to MS World!

We have some things in common.

You've had MS for 10 years, and I've had it for 11 years. (close!)

I've been a friend of Bill W. for 23 years!

Hope to get some experience strength and hope from the forums.
      I'm sure you will benefit from the experiences of our members, and also from the support and information. If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help if we can!

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hey KoKo,

I have been a friend of Bill W for 24 years. Wow there are quite a bit of similarities!!

Thanks for the welcome!!!

Comment

Hi Bill

Guess I should have mentioned that I'll have 24 yrs on Nov 21 (as long as I keep doing what I've been doing).

The principles have really helped me to deal with the MS, and also these slogans help, when I really live them: one day at a time, first things first, live and let live, let go let God, keep it simple, just for today, easy does it, etc.)

Take care,
          KoKo
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
          X