Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

My name is Margaret and I was diagnosed with RR MS when I was 15. I am now 25 and looking for people who understand what it is like to have this disease

Hi Margaret!

I too was diagnosed in my teen years (19) I'm 27 now & I also have R&R MS. I know how lonely you must feel, but you have come to the right place! I just started posting myself a few weeks ago and I almost instantly felt like I wasn't a mutant, like I did compared to others my age! So what else interests you? I know it's hard to find joy in life at times with this disease, but I know you must be a strong person to have been battling this since such a young age. I and I'm sure others would love to hear more about you! Hang in there & be strong! Take Care, Jackie.
    ~Jax*
    “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” -Hunter S. Thompson
    DX:2/2003

Comment

Hello Margaret

Welcome to MS World!

Gosh, you were so young when you were diagnosed with MS. And now you've had it for 10 years already. (And you're still young!)

So how have you been doing? Hopefully life has been kind to you over the past 10 years. MS is challenging at any age, but I suspect it's especially tough to cope with when you're very young.

Please feel free to ask questions, and we'll be glad to help if we can.

Hope to see you around here!

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
      X