Hi there, my name is Gary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, my name is Gary

Hi there, I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, I am 55 years old, and was dx in 2007. I have been on Copaxone for 3 years. I am married, have 4 grown children, and two grand kids.

I love to go boating, snow mobiling, and riding motorcycles.

My legs get tired often, but still walk pretty good - it is just my arms and hands and fingers that go tingly and numb, and I do get some awesome jolts of electricity when I bend my head forward (l'hermitte's sign) And of course the usual stuff like vison problems from time to time, and that nasty fatigue.

I have a very positive attitude, and I know that this helps me every day. If I tell myself that I am going to have a good day, it generally is....there is so much that I want to still do, some of these things are listed above, but include travel in the mix - and Im gonna do it!

I am happy to be here, and hope to make some friends along the way. I really like to help people, and love to answer questions in forums if I know what the answer is or a technique or tip that might work for me..

Anyhow have a great day, and looking forward to chating with all of you in the days ahead
    Gary

Hi Gary, nice to meet you. My name is Lorraine. You sound like a very positive person!! That is fantastic. I hope to see you around the sight!!!!

Comment

Nice to speak with positive folks. I agree that a lot of our battle is the attitude. Keep it positive and we feel less stressed, so we feel better. Hope to talk with you again.
      This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Have a great day, Leola

Comment

Hi Gary

Welcome to MS World!

Hi there, I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, I am 55 years old, and was dx in 2007. I have been on Copaxone for 3 years. I am married, have 4 grown children, and two grand kids.

I love to go boating, snow mobiling, and riding motorcycles.
        Sounds like a wonderful family, and fun-filled hobbies!

I have a very positive attitude, and I know that this helps me every day. If I tell myself that I am going to have a good day, it generally is....there is so much that I want to still do, some of these things are listed above, but include travel in the mix - and Im gonna do it!
        You have a very good attitude!

Looking forward to having you around here!

Take care,
        KoKo
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Gary, keep up the good work with the positive attitude. And get those things done that you want to do!

Comment

Hi Gary! Welcome.

Comment

Hi Gary. Happy to have you here! It's amazing that you can meet people with MS from all across the world. My name is Amber and I live in Kansas in the USA. You. Are. Brave. Someday I'd love to go skiing, and it's awesome to see another positive person in the boards. Look forward to hearing more about you, and keep that awesome attitude. ^_^
              Dx RR MS - April 1st, 2010. (19 yrs old)
              Words To Live By: "Fall Seven Times; Stand Up Eight."

Comment

Working...
              X