No Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Internet

Hey guys. For those who may have noticed I haven't been around for trivia for a while. I currently do not have Internet. I signed up for T-Mobile home Internet. It works great.
    I just wasn't able to make the last payment for it. I am using my cell phone for this. I refuse to pay the price Verizon wants for unlimited data so I am using safety mode.
    Since I am in safety mode my connection is limited to 128 k in a perfect world.
    I hope to get some Internet soon.

Good to see you back here, lukeduke! I understand about the costs...I'm paying a lot of money for my phone and internet service. We rely on and are hooked on our devises so much anymore, so they can hike up prices and we pay them!

Hope you can get your internet back soon. And hope you are doing OK.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Yes; it's good to see you back. Maybe sometimes you could take your phone where free Internet is available? A public library? Or a McDonald's?

Or, just check in when you are able.

- Faith
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
      X