Lost Girl Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Girl Returns

I see so many names I remember from the past, feels like commin' home.........
    I have been away for a long time...but...IM BAAACCCKKKK
    I GOT SOME CATCHIN UP TO DO..........

I am still Married, still livin on the farm. Still have dogs,horses,cows, pigs and chickens. Still have MIL living next door (just had her 85th bday) and still married to my wonderful hubby and Best friend. Kids are all grown and out of school and house.
    Still working...@ an In-Home Service whom takes care of disabled, elderly or handicapped. I work in the office with a very understanding boss....she knows about my MS....thank GOD........
    I have good days and some not so much like most of the MS folks I know.....I have some newer sx lately and they serve as a reminder........and they have me comming back to my old friends to see if they are familiar with them...and to meet some new friends too......

(BTW Dave...love the buck)
    On the path of life when the road gets bumpy, dont think of it as stumbling blocks.....think of it as stepping stones.......

Hello flyfishin momma

I see so many names I remember from the past, feels like commin' home.........
    I have been away for a long time...but...IM BAAACCCKKKK
    I GOT SOME CATCHIN UP TO DO..........
    Wecome back!

I am still Married, still livin on the farm. Still have dogs,horses,cows, pigs and chickens. Still have MIL living next door (just had her 85th bday) and still married to my wonderful hubby and Best friend. Kids are all grown and out of school and house.
    Still working...@ an In-Home Service whom takes care of disabled, elderly or handicapped. I work in the office with a very understanding boss....she knows about my MS....thank GOD........
    Good for you! Sounds like life's been treating you well, all things considered.

Glad you're back, and looking forward to seeing you around here more!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Kay!

It's nice to "see" you again...Welcome back
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Welcome back Kay!
        Take care, Wiz
        RRMS Restarted Copaxone 12/09

Comment

WOW!!!! And I thought I was the only one of the "oldies" left now! It's soooo good to see names I recognize! Hope all are doing as well as possible. I haven't posted or visited MSWorld since April of this year, but wanted to swing by and rectify that lack of participation. Is Momma still on the board?
          Wendy
          "There are signs everywhere...."
          "Life is wasted if it's not lived as an adventure."

Comment

Working...
          X