New here, howdy to all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here, howdy to all.

Hello everyone, im 44 year old man. Married for 13 years, i have 4 kids from age 7 up to 27. I have 3 step daughters from 14 to 17. I have been a truck driver for 23 years.

My passions in life are my wife and my kids, and outside the family, I love traveling around the country driving and seeing the countryside. I ride a motorcycle for my spititual well being.

I found out that i have MS about 6 years ago. Been getting very depressed bcuz im thinking i am going to have to quit driving becuz of fatigue. I spend alot of time on forums and after sometime of wishing i had a group of like minded and scar brains as myself it dawned on me that there has to be a forum for MS. Hell it only took me 6 years to figure it out.

My spelling and puncuation is bad at best, and i tend to cuss alot. If i offend anyone please just let me know. Im thinking i will be very happy being a part of this comunity.

Intruder I believe that you will find a great home here. I have been apart of this forum for a few months and I love these guys so much. They are very informative and understanding.

Sorry you have to be here but glad that you decided to join the family.
    "Therefore we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day." 2 Cor. 4:16

Comment

Hello Intruder

Welcome to MS World! Glad you stopped by to introduce yourself.

My passions in life are my wife and my kids, and outside the family, I love traveling around the country driving and seeing the countryside. I ride a motorcycle for my spititual well being.
      Sounds like a very interesting life! Seems to me that after having driven your truck for 23 years, you have seen quite a bit of the country.

I spend alot of time on forums and after sometime of wishing i had a group of like minded and scar brains as myself it dawned on me that there has to be a forum for MS. Hell it only took me 6 years to figure it out.
      You found us at just the right time, when you were supposed to

My spelling and puncuation is bad at best, and i tend to cuss alot. If i offend anyone please just let me know. Im thinking i will be very happy being a part of this comunity.
      We're glad you joined! Just be aware, however, that use of profanity and cursing is not allowed on this site. (We keep it clean here )

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi! Welcome, You'll like it here, lots of support & info.
        God Bless Nona Judy

Comment

Welcome! You should find this place informative and comforting.
          Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth. Unknown

Comment

Welcome Intruder, but sorry for the reason.

I am sure you will find several that are like minded with you. I remember seeing several posts about a love for motorcycles.

I am hoping that you don't have to give up your driving occupation.

One of my favorite songs from years ago had the line
            "Keep truckin' like a doo dah man". That is my hope for you!
            "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Working...
            X