Glad to find this support group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to find this support group

I am new as of yesterday. I am 59 years young, have known about my MS since January and was put on Betaseron shots.
    I am married 40 years this Dec. Have two great kids, 5 grandchildren. Live on a mini farm, with several sheep and our Great Pyrenees guard dog Obie.
    I have a passion to cook, bake and decorate cakes.
    Glad to have discovered this site.

Welcome to the site, Starchef!

Be sure and look at the Senior Sanctuary section. I know that the name may not entice you but it has people in their 50's and above chiming in about problems particular to us as we age.

I love Great Pyrenees and know that your dog is probably a great comfort to you.

Please post if you have questions and also if you can think of anything that might help us too!
    "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Hello Starchef

Welcome to MS World - nice to meet you!

I am married 40 years this Dec. Have two great kids, 5 grandchildren. Live on a mini farm, with several sheep and our Great Pyrenees guard dog Obie.
      Wow, married 40 years - that's terrific! Sounds like you have a wonderful family (including your pets!).

I have a passion to cook, bake and decorate cakes.
      My Mom had the same passion. However, I didn't inherit that particular gene unfortunately. Do you watch any of the culinary type shows on TV? (Top Chef, etc.) I enjoy watching them sometimes.

Glad to have discovered this site.
      We are glad too, that you discovered this site. Feel free to ask questions and we'll do our best to help. I think you'll enjoy the various forums and the interesting topics.

Looking forward to having you on board.

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi! Welcome, I'm 65 & have this MonSter for 10yrs.& am on Rebif.
        We have a Beagle now (a rescue) but we always had Scotties. All dogs are wonderful & such great company.
        God Bless Nona Judy

Comment

thanks for the welcome

nice welcoming response... I am somewhat clueless to just how to go about writing a post in the correct places.
          things have a way of getting shipped to space when I use computers, so if I don't respond to you personally I don't mean to be rude. This is going to take some practice...

Comment

Don't worry Starchef. I am so tech challenged that I accidentally removed 1/2 of my Facebook friends. I just keep plugging away at it and am learning and you will too!
            "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Working...
            X