This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats need a home

Kitters and Woody have recently been orphaned. They have been the constant companions of my dear friend, Judi, who has lost her battle with Multiple Sclerosis. The cats are used to wheelchairs, hospital beds, and are good companions for anyone who likes cats to snuggle beside them, not necessarily on them!
    For the peace of Judi's soul, and my peace of mind, I want to make every effort to find a loving and safe home for Kitters and Woody, and appreciate any help or leads that you are able to give.
    Kitters is the female calico. She's very shy and a bit skittish. She would do best with a woman. Woody, the tuxedo male, is sort of the comic relief to Kitters, as he is very social, and quite the talker. Both are in good health about 9 years old.

Both Kitters and Woody are indoor cats. If it's okay with their new people, they will be accompanied by a bit of baggage — two scratching posts and an electric cat box.

Contact Katherine : *****e-mail address removed as per guidelines. You may put it in your profile by accessing the User CP on the blue line running atop the message boards*****

Sheri, I am posting this so that you will look at your thread and see what the moderatos had to do.

I am not able to help but if you place pictures of cats and a home needed poster at as many vet offices in your area, you may find someone who can help.

My dh had his cancer come back and right now my friend is keeping our dog because we are gone so much with his health care.

I hope you find these two special 4 legged people a good home!
    "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Working...
    X