Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

Hi everybody. My name is Nikki. I'm 22 years old, from Pennsylvania. I stumbled across this site while looking up information on MS. I think it might be possible that I have it (I've dealt with dizziness for years, and have recently been diagnosed with optic neuritis - so I'm waiting to see a new neurologist who can hopefully help me out). I'm just looking for a place to read other others experiences and have a place to ask a question or two. It seems like a good message board.

It is...you're in the right place. We're here for you.
    Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth. Unknown

Comment

I am new also, it is nice to meet you. So far I also have found this site helpful in answering my questions. I hope you get everything figured out soon
      Jen

Comment

Hello Nikki

Welcome to the MS World Forums - nice to meet you!

I'm just looking for a place to read other others experiences and have a place to ask a question or two. It seems like a good message board
        You are very wise This is a great place to read about other members' experiences, and to ask questions (as many as you want to ask!)

Good luck at your appointment with your new neuro - hopefully you'll have a good one who'll listen to you, and answer your questions, and who is knowledgeable about MS and similar neurological conditions.

Looking forward to seeing you around

Take care,
        KoKo
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Welcome...

Comment

Working...
          X