My Battle is not for the weak at heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Battle is not for the weak at heart

I'm thankful for MS and if you look at my blog it'll tell you why. I'm thankful because it has made a man out of me.

Welcome to MSWorld.

Found your blog by going to your profile; thanks for posting it there, as required in our guidelines.

Lots of posts there. I didn't find the one about why you're thankful for MS.

I did notice the one, though, about avoiding meat. Glad that has been effective for you. I've, actually, done something different with my diet. I've cut way back on gluten and noticed fewer symptoms, and I eat quite a bit of meat and protein.

Like you, I also take Vitamin D. Although I haven't noticed any changes in my MS related to that, I do believe that adequate Vitamin D is pretty important for those of us with MS.

Thanks for posting.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

WELCOME TO MS WORLD!!!! it is great to have you here. One thing is for sure, most of us with any sort of illness are no faint of heart.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
      X