New, but not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New, but not.

I am relatively new here, as I was gone for a number of years. I have had RRMS for 10 years and gave up on DMD's, as only one worked for me (Tysabri-and I don't want to go back on,, after 36 months of infusions)....

That being said, I need to be among others with this horrid disease. I no longer work. I am mobile without assitance. I have a partner who also has MS and I will be moving, this year, to be with them. Hoping my MS does not kick my butt with all the stressors I have going on right now.

I am a Christian and have a great sense of humor.

HELLO everyone
    Peace to all,
    LM
    RRMS 11/11/2005, SPMS 20011 (guess I 'graduated')

Hi fishytrout and welcome to MSWorld. Glad you have made it back here and you'll see that things have changed in the forums! You've come to the perfect place to share everything about MS.

I'm curious how you met you partner?? In a way, having someone so close with MS can be beneficial as you both understand the complexities of this disease. I hope things will work out for both of you together
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

how I met my fiance'

Hey Seasha, (you know/knew me). I have entered a different "place" in my life and am now learning important things about myself. With the help of a GREAT therapist, I am learning to deal with the things I never really "went through" after my MS diagnosis. BTW - I MET MY partner a few years ago. It is because of MSWorld that we met. :-)
      Peace to all,
      LM

Comment

Hi fishytrout - Yes I know you (the fishy part was a giveaway) You gave me sound and loving advice once and it worked All is very well.

How awesome you met your partner here on MSWorld! Love hearing that. And great news about you're seeing a therapist. My therapist was a Godsend when I needed one.

Take care,
        Seasha
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
          Hi fishytrout - Yes I know you (the fishy part was a giveaway) You gave me sound and loving advice once and it worked All is very well.

How awesome you met your partner here on MSWorld! Love hearing that. And great news about you're seeing a therapist. My therapist was a Godsend when I needed one.

Take care,
          Seasha
          Seasha,
          I knew you would "get" it. Thank you for telling me that I gave you "sound and loving" advice. It means a lot to hear that.
          Peace to all,
          LM

Comment

Working...
          X