Stuck in dusk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck in dusk

I am new here. I was diagnosed in 2001. I was married in 2009 unfortunately my husband really did not understand ms and how it affected me, so he had an affair and walked out in 2011. Left me financially a mess.
    I had a few hard years with that but soon realized I am better without him and his drama. I had a very busy life prior to the onset of ms and even up until 2013, I loved my business and had to closed it do to hospitalization for 2 months.
    Now I feel I just exist, I am in a wheelchair full time, healthcare in Canada is terrible! Hoping to fine a light somehow or somewhere tired of living in the shadows

WELCOME TO MS WORLDBLUE AURORA!!!!! I do not understand how the healthcare system in Canada works, so I cannot comment on it.
    As far as your husband goes, you are right, you are better without him. I am glad that you have rebounded!
    Do not despair, something will pop up. I am also in a wheelchair 24/7, so I can relate to that, and I know how difficult everything is.
    I am sorry about your business.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
    X