My story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My story

Hi I am A 65 year old female diagnosed MS fifteen years ago. I am married to a great guy with health problems of his own, but together we keep on keeping on. We have 7 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren. I always say grandchildren are the best thing about getting old. We have a 7 lb. spoiled dog named Jim. He keeps us entertained and of course he is our best friend. I hope to live our lives to our fullest potential and to help as many people as I can while I can. I make it a habit not to worry about tomorrow or to live in the past, but to be thankful for today.

WELCOME TO MS WORLD phone off SHEWAR!!!
    I always tell people not to worry about tomorrow because you will lose today, and once it is gone you can not get it back. That is great about your dog, he will give you unconditional love, and that he is a motivation in itself. IMO. Sounds like you have a well established support system. It is great when I see that is already in place. I wish youthe best of luck in the future!
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi Shewar,

Welcome to MSWorld! Sorry why you are here (and that your husband has health problems of his own), but glad that you both "keep on keeping on." Support from our loved ones definitely makes a difference, too. Having those grandchildren and great grandchildren to enjoy must also keep you both motivated.

Nice you both have your furry best friend, too. They can add so much joy to our day!

Good for you for not obsessing about the past or what may happen in the future, it only takes away from today's happiness. Hard to be thankful for today if your focus is on those things.

Thanks for introducing yourself and I look forward to seeing more of you around!
      Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Hello Shewar and welcome to MSWorld
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Welcome Shewar, love your post very inspirational.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X