Made the team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made the team!

So, I've been recently diagnosed with RRMS. I've had a few symptoms come and go over the years and mostly dismissed them. Except both of my hands went numb this summer while hiking Grand Canyon and I couldn't hardly keep my grip.

I went to the doc thinking maybe I did something to my neck. My first words to him were "Whatever you do, just don't tell me this is MS." A few MRIs, blood tests and a LP later....it's MS.

I just started Copaxone 40mg this past week, changed my diet to more paleo-ish, upped my omega 3s and vitamin D3, and read almost everything in this board. I also contacted the PVA since my first documented symptom was 5 months off of active duty. Cheers!

Hi FlightDXer, welcome to the team ! The boards are a nice place to vent or just talk to others with MS. And the big bonus is there are NO mandatory meetings ! Merry Christmas !

Comment

Hi FighterDXer and welcome! Yes, we are a team and more like a family here, so make yourself comfortable and feel like this is a 2nd home

We have lots of good information and so much support for each other. You may also be interested in our chat room as well. There are scheduled chats everyday at 5pm ET.

I hope the Copaxone works well for you and it's good to hear you're working on healthier eating and taking supplements. It all adds towards a healthier you!

Take care now!!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X