Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been away for a littile while but, I'm back

Greeting to All,

I've been away for a little while but, I'm back (been lurking though). This is still one of the best site for information!

Looking forward to posting again.
    Cindy
    Diagnosed June 1988

Hi tngail glad to see you back
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Welcome back tngail! The forum has probably changed since you were here last, but we still have a wonderful group of supporters with tons of good information

Hope to hear more of your journey!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Welcome back! I am sure you have a lot to offer having had MS for so long, so thanks in advance for posting.

Take care
        Lisa
        Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
        SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
        Tysabri

Comment

Thank you for the warm reception.
          Cindy
          Diagnosed June 1988

Comment

Hi tngail. I've been away for a while too. I see we were both dx'ed in 1988.

I need to change my name here. Maybe to tntom or freeintn. I retired last year from NASA and left Houston - now live on the Cumberland plateau near Crossville, TN.

Tom
            "Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
            - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by freeinhou View Post

I need to change my name here. Maybe to tntom or freeintn. I retired last year from NASA and left Houston - now live on the Cumberland plateau near Crossville, TN.

Tom
              Hi Tom,

No problem, just contact us at http://www.msworld.org/home/contact-us/ or Administration @MSWorld.org.
              Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
              X