Quick Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Hello

Hi, my name is Andre' and I have MS.It was really difficult to accept.I am 51 and have been dealing with this about a year. The best thing to come out of this is it has brought me closer to GOD as I know HE is in control of all things.When i'm feeling down I pray and thank GOD for the gifts he's given me.

Hi DRE410,
    Welcome, although, like most of us, you would rather not be here !!! Your attitude is fantastic and it will carry you through the ups and downs of MS. I find this website a great place to have questions answered and find support from others who understand MS. My prayer for you and everyone else is that our ups are greater than our downs ! Keep the positive attitude and your relationship with God !

Comment

Welcome, Dre. I'm new here too, and all I have to say is that there's more left to us than was taken away...no matter HOW much is taken away. It's about will, and person-hood, and keeping the true parts of yourself alive.

We're all in this together.

--JP

Comment

Welcome Dre, but sorry you have to be here.

I love your attitude and spirit and you are right this does bring you closer to God if you are willing to go there.

I am 57 and only get through this because God gives me the strength and places people in my path to walk with on this journey.
        "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Hello Andre'

Welcome to the MS World Forums - nice to meet you!

You have a great attitude and faith.

It sounds like you also have an attitude of gratitude, which can be very beneficial in keeping things in perspective.

Feel free to ask questions, browse the various forums, or share your experience with our members.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Take care,
          KoKo
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
          X