Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the people that are new or unaware

Hello everybody,

I run a meetup.com activity group for people with MS in New York City (surprisingly there wasn't one anywhere in the tri-state area) and if you're interested please do join, it's free! -

Two meetups on the schedule with more to come. Suggestions always welcome.

Looking forward to meeting you! :-)

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**

Columbus, OH meetup support group

Hi Ant148!

I also run a meetup that is an MS support/friendship group! It's for the Columbus, Ohio area. Even though you and I are in different states, it might be helpful to us to share ideas for the groups. (And as a side note: I'm actually originally from Yonkers, but we moved when I was 9).

For anyone reading this: I have the webpage for the MS meetup/support group on my profile here with MS World if anyone wants to check that out! The group is called Columbus MS Friends and Support.

Meetup is a great website.
    RRMS Dx: 3/23/15
    (Optic Neuritis Dx 2/27/15; Feb/2014 right leg numbness--at the time diagnosed as Sciatica, but probably first episode)
    Started Tysabri 5/22/15: (Infusions: 5/22/15, 6/18/15, 7/16/15)

Comment

hello Teekybird, how are you?

sure we can swap ideas. i have a question to start: how do i wake up my group?! or in other words, do you have member participation difficulties at all? it drives me nuts how disinterested people are and yet they join...

Originally posted by Teekybird View Post
      Hi Ant148!

I also run a meetup that is an MS support/friendship group! It's for the Columbus, Ohio area. Even though you and I are in different states, it might be helpful to us to share ideas for the groups. (And as a side note: I'm actually originally from Yonkers, but we moved when I was 9).

For anyone reading this: I have the webpage for the MS meetup/support group on my profile here with MS World if anyone wants to check that out! The group is called Columbus MS Friends and Support.

Meetup is a great website.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant148 View Post
        hello Teekybird, how are you?

sure we can swap ideas. i have a question to start: how do i wake up my group?! or in other words, do you have member participation difficulties at all? it drives me nuts how disinterested people are and yet they join...
        Hi!
        I am going to email you through meetup. (Check your email associated with it, in case it went to spam).

J
        RRMS Dx: 3/23/15
        (Optic Neuritis Dx 2/27/15; Feb/2014 right leg numbness--at the time diagnosed as Sciatica, but probably first episode)
        Started Tysabri 5/22/15: (Infusions: 5/22/15, 6/18/15, 7/16/15)

Comment

Humor is the best medicine! And, I am happy to say, it is the one thing that I hold on to ! This community has a strong sense of humor, probably because we all have to grab on to something! I know where this conversation started and I hope these posts have served as some comfort.

Comment

Working...
          X