MY STRESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY STRESS

MY STRESS CAME BY YESTERDAY AND I ASK HER WHAT WAS UP SHE, SAID I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU AND SOME DAYS N I GO IM TRYING TO STAY STRESS FREE BY EATING RIGHT AND REST GOOD AND GOING FOR LONG WALK AND STREE LOOK AT ME IN THE EYES AND SAID WELL I NEED TO COMEBY N MAKE YOU FEEL BAD AND I GO WHY SHE SAID SO U KNOW IM STILL HERE WELL MY BACK WENT OUT MY HEARD STARING HURTING I WAS UP UNTILL 5AM COULD NOT REST SO I GOT UP GOT IN THE SHOW OF COLD WATER AND TOLD STREE TO GO TO H*** AND WENT TO SLEEP

Hello Marcellawilcher

I think you are wise to try to eat right, get enough rest, and take long walks to help with not only stress, but overall health

Sorry that the darn stress came by and paid you a visit anyways - and then you had problems with your back and head hurting. That's not how it's supposed to work

Don't let the stress get the best of you. Keep trying to take care of yourself the best you can.

Hopefully your headache and backache are better, and you are able to have a good night's sleep tonight

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
    X