RE-INTRODUCING MYSELF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE-INTRODUCING MYSELF

HELLO EVERYONE! I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A WHILE BUT TOTALY FORGOT! I HAVE SPMS AND AM SEMI HOUSE BOUND. I CAN'T DRIVE DUE TO OPTIC NEURITIS. I USE A WALKER IN MY HOME TO GET AROUND AND I HAVE AN ELECTRIC SCOOTER FOR STORE TRIPS MY HUSBAND JOKES THAT I AM A LATCHKEY WIFE I JUST WANTED TO SAY "HELLO" AGAIN THANKS FOR READING THIS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING OTHER MEMBERS IN CHAT OR ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!

Happy to welcome you back to the boards. This place is a great sounding board and meeting place. It's great that your husband has a lighthearted view. He, obviously, knows your struggle and 'gets it' . Count your lucky stars! Good luck

Comment

welcome back!!!

latchkey wife! that's great!

a sense of humor certainly helps in this life!
      hope you stick around and check out all the new and neat stuff they've done to the place, umm, website!

take care & God bless ya!
      "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Welcome back. Glad you found your way back here. I joined this site a coupe months ago, and so glad to have a place to come to chat with others who get what we're going through. Hope to see you in the chat room sometime.

Catnick18
        SPMS DX SEPT 2013

Comment

THANKS!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE WARM AND GRACIOUS WELCOME!

Comment

Working...
          X