Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I am new to the site and farily new to MS I was dx in Nov with RRMS but since then I have advanced to PPMS. I try to remain postive about this and say everything will workout for the best, but everday something new happens to change how I feel. I really need to communicate with people who understand how it feels to have this and are willing to listein without judging. So here I am

Hi militarymom, welcome to the site but sorry for why you have to be here.

I have RRMS so I don't know much about going into progressive. I do know there are many here that do know what you are experiencing and can relate to you. I hope that you will get the support you desire.

On a personal note, are you the mom of someone in the military or are you in the military and a mom? Either way I want to say how thankful I am for all of our military and their service to our country. Thank you for your sacrifice!
    "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Welcome!

Welcome mom,

I echo cocogirl's thanks for your contribution to our country's military and safety! I am a military brat (or was 40 years ago!), so I really appreciate military parents.

You will find support and answers on this site. There is a forum dedicated to PPMS, you may find some special support there for the hard issues you face.

Take care

Comment

Thank you both for the kind words and i am in the Military for now i will be getting out on a medical retirement very soon.

Comment

Hello Miltarymom

Welcome to the MS World Forums. This is a wonderful place for support, encouragement, sharing experiences, and information about MS issues.

Most of us would prefer that we didn't have a reason to be here, but since we do, we're grateful for this site.

I try to remain postive about this and say everything will workout for the best, but everday something new happens to change how I feel.
          Everything does workout, but not always the way we hope it will. The challenge is to live well, in spite of MS and learn how to adapt to the changes. If you stick around here long enough, you will see how our members deal with all sorts of challenges.

Feel free to ask questions and check out the various Forums. And also, please feel free to vent how you feel - with no judgements or criticism. We'll try our best to help you get through tough times.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Take care,
          KoKo
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Militarymom34 View Post
            I am new to the site and farily new to MS I was dx in Nov with RRMS but since then I have advanced to PPMS. I try to remain postive about this and say everything will workout for the best, but everday something new happens to change how I feel. I really need to communicate with people who understand how it feels to have this and are willing to listein without judging. So here I am
            You're among friends...we all have our stories, some quite similar. There is a multitude of experience and people willing to help...so you have found a home.
            Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth. Unknown

Comment

Working...
            X