I'm a husband whose wife has MS and 3 other auto immune diseases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a husband whose wife has MS and 3 other auto immune diseases

My wife is 47, was told 6 yrs ago she has MS. She also has 3 other auto immune diseases. Now her blood work showed her white count at 5, and the mammogram came back with some issues and they want to do another exam ASAP. I don't know what will happen if she has breast cancer also. Our youngest child just graduated high school and goes off to college in Aug. I am just so worried and scared I fell like it a daze or fog. I dont know i how much more we can take. prayers needed

Hi sparetire,

Welcome to MSWorld, but I'm so sorry for all that is going on with your wife. It's so not fair.

Please know we care and will do all we can to support you both. Thank you being there for her.

Keeping you, your dear wife, and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Sending huge hugs and prayers and good energy to you and your wife, sparetire.

As Kimba said, we will be here to help you both on the journey ahead. Please keep in touch with us! We'd love to hear from your wife too, if she feels up to it
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Catnick18
        DX Sept 2013 SPMS

Comment

Thinking positive for you and your wife
          toot

DX 1986 currently on TY
          Copaxone 2003 to February 2015

Comment

Working...
          X