hello....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello....

hi every body my name is fatma ...from Oman....this disease not that much popular in our country ..strange disease..
    it started with me form 2002 ..and I have been married for 7 years still no children and i stopped taken the injection for ms
    first attack for me was on 2002 on my RT hand ...
    rt optic neuritis ,,rt leg..and stomach,,no balance sometimes,,
    I don't want to talk too much
    hope I will be a good friend >>>>

Hello Fatma

Welcome to the MS World Forums - all the way from Oman!
    Are you near the Persian Gulf? In any case, glad you found us!

MS World has various forums with interesting topics and information. There are plenty of supportive and encouraging people here who know what it's like to live with the challenges of MS.

Feel free to ask questions, and we'll do our best to help.

Hope to see you around

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

oh ,,,so sweet so nice to be with this forum ..MSWorld Forums..

I am near gulf of Oman..near to States the United Arab Emirates...our neighbors ..ha ha

thanx a lot

pink

Comment

Hi Fatma and welcome to MSWorld!

It is interesting to me to see where in the world this disease seems to hit.

I hope that you get good medical care there and have the family and friend support. We are here for you anytime you want to talk with us or just want to read to see what you can learn.
        "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Welcome Pink!

Welcome pinkgirl,

I love hearing from people in other countries. Since MS is rare in your country you may not find people in your community who understand. You can count on this forum for support and information. Let us be your online community.

Isn't it hot in Oman? Try to stay cool, heat really makes MSers feel weak and exhausted.

Comment

Working...
          X