Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSers in NYC Unite!!!

Hello everybody,

I've been running a meetup.com group for people with MS in New York City (surprisingly there wasn't one anywhere in NYC) and if you're interested please do join, it's free! -
    We have a meetup scheduled for Saturday May 16th at the center of the world in Times Square. Looking forward to meeting you! :-)

Thanks, ToNY

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
    Last edited by Seasha; 08-02-2015, 10:38 PM.

I've signed up

Comment

Originally posted by NYJenn View Post
      I've signed up
      great! i'll see you on the 16th

Comment

FYI for my NYC MSers

THREE meetups on the schedule - come one, come all

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
        Last edited by Seasha; 08-02-2015, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Update

Two meetups on the schedule now with more to come. Suggestions always welcome

Comment

You're doing a good thing here, Ant148. I am not a NYer, but I would join up if I could!

Comment

thanks, Jerry. harder than it looks but worthwhile

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
              You're doing a good thing here, Ant148. I am not a NYer, but I would join up if I could!

Comment

Update

Three meetups on the schedule including Cripfest this Saturday. Not your usual kinda gathering, that's for sure

Comment

Working...
                X