Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi I have been having problems for a while now with my legs going into spasm all the muscles in my legs tighten uncontrollably my feet tend to turn in and no matter how much I try and stop it I can't until it releases, I have been to see my gp he has prescribed me baclofen 10mg to start with, has anyone else had these symptoms ? Or anything similar be nice to chat to other people as its all a bit scary Thx snuffy

Spasms

I have those sasms all the time. I'm on Baclofen 10 mg 1 every six hours. I've got to stay on the schedule or I'm shakin, my legs stiffen and yes my toes curl in. My husband thought I was having a seizure the first major one I had. Im going to call my pain Dr. and ask about the Backlofen pump. It's an operation I'd prefer not not having. But I also have this thing that when I've missed a dose my whole body buzzes. Have you heard the buzzing, humming a inch of wires make when all bundled together? That's how it feels. Just a constant buzzing. It goes great with the ringing/buzzing in my ears ( Tinitus). LOLOLOL I guess the thing I can advise is just to NOT miss a dose. I'm working on that now myself. Good Luck! And let me know how it goes!

Comment

Hi snuffy. Welcome to MSWORLD!

So sorry to hear about your symptoms. My feet (my toes to be specific) 'seize' like you are describing. It hurts! But Baclofin has helped for me. My MS doctor has me on 40 mg / day.

Maybe the toes kept me from noticing the problems that I am now having with my legs. They are not as bad as yours sounds to be, but they do 'cramp'.

Are you seeing a neurologist? I ask because my PCP rx'ed flexeral for me, which only made me sleepy . But my neuro was the one who started me on Baclofin.

Comment

Hey there. I had many problems and stiffness and spasticity in my legs. I was taking 10mg of Baclofen 4 times a day plus 4mg of Tizanidine 4 times a day. It was difficult to stay awake sometimes, so my dr. recommended the Baclofen pump. I have a pump for almost 3 years now and it was a life changer. My legs are more relaxed all of the time and I don't have to take pills all of the time. I still have times when my legs are stiff or spastic, but I can always take some oral Baclofen for that. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X